Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Family History

Rebecca and Rick
Family History Update

I have finished all the family histories — both of my lines (Gardner and Crookston) and both of Rebecca’s lines (Clark and Jensen).

I am working on cleaning up and documenting my PAF which includes my and Rebecca’s lines. I have been trying to clean out all the non relations, but I still have 15,464 individuals.

I am no longer printing out the books of the family lines. They take a lot of time and become outdated as I find more information. But I will prepare a complete CD of all the lines for a donation of $5.

If you have any questions or any histories that you would like to share, drop me an e-mail at rjcrookston@sbcglobal.net.

Rick

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Rick we so appreciate the work you are and have done in family history. thanks so much. I will try to get the pictures that I promised as soon as possible. Also will send some money. Thanks again and we love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home