Where'd spring go?!
Golly, when I wrote about how pleasant and nice the weather was, I didn't mean to jinx it! The last couple days, we had a super cold front blow through Texas. Now we have lows in the 30's and highs in only the lower 50's. In more northern areas and just above the border into Oklahoma, they are even reporting snow and ice! What's up with this crazy weather? Just a week ago we were having temperatures 20 degrees above normal and now they are 20 degrees below normal! I guess it's like they say: If you don't like the weather in Texas now, just wait a day and it'll change.

1 Comments:
Well you seem to be having the same sort of weather we have been getting. In fact our plum tree may have gotten nipped. It has turned warm again though and I will post some pictures of kids swimming at Aunt Naoma's. It was a tad cool I imagine however. They had fun though. It's so nice for you to post Sarah. Thank you honey. We do enjoy knowin what is going on in your world. Love Grandma Clark ps how are Mom and Dad?
Post a Comment
<< Home